Fleet management is no joke. Without perfectly timed maintenance and monitoring, you’ll face more breakdowns and downtime, which are brutal for your bottom line. With our fleet management services, we take care of your entire fleet, so you don’t have to.
- Proprietary technology to access all
maintenance history, readings, parts, etc.
- Expert regular and preventative maintenance
- Commercial vehicle inspection
- Temperature control service
- On-site maintenance in state-of-the-art facilities across Canada
- Safety Kleen lubricants for performance and environmental responsibility
- Licensed technicians located right in your yard
he whole point of technology is to make things easier – for you and for us. It’s why we use it in our business. We actually have an in-house IT development team whose job it is to find ways to make things even easier.
Our technicians, operations team and shunt drivers all use tablets to collect real-time data from the field. The data helps us make decisions and keeps you updated on the status of the work. From dispatch to job completed, you get updates on repair progress through email notifications.
Here’s what else you can expect from our technology
- Accurate repair costs, estimates and budgets.
- Instant reports for MTO audits, etc.
- Perfectly timed preventative maintenance scheduled through our system.
- Real-time parts inventory system.
- Fleet management plans tailored to your needs.
- Real-time work status updates, from dispatch to completion.
We Get it Done
Bad things happen. When they do, call our 24/7 customer response centre. Supreme staff – who know about trailers – will answer your call. One of our own manufacturer-trained technicians will be immediately dispatched. Their location is tracked with technology that gives you real-time updates on ETA and the repair status. And they’ll arrive in a fully outfitted service vehicle to complete any type of repair, anywhere in Canada.
You have a couple of leasing options. There’s a net lease, where you are responsible for maintenance and repair costs. Or a maintenance lease, where we cover regular service and preventative maintenance. Either way, you get reliable equipment without spending tens of thousands to buy it.